Sunday 16 August 2020

10 YEARS ON LIZ DAYSPRING SET FOR 3RD ALBUM


Talented Ireland-based Nigerian gospel artiste Liz Dayspring is planning big for the celebration of her 10th years on stage as a gospel artiste, the multi-talented gospel music artiste, songwriter and vocalist. Started in 2010 as a gospel artiste and in the last 10 years, she has released two albums while she is working on the third album.

Her debut album titled  "A New Dawn" has 10 inspirational, spiritual, and uplifting songs. Another album, titled Revelation followed this, she is currently working on her third album which she intends to release to mark her 10th years in the gospel music ministry.

According to her,  her love for  music started at  a tender  young age. "I started  in the Sunday school at The Apostolic Church , my parents (Overseer/Deaconess M. O Anjorin) they both loved music too, my father was a choirmaster at the church for years & my Mother a soprano singer. But my love for gospel music, she continues, specifically “I started in my teenage years, I was a member of a gospel group called Singspiration in my early days, where my fondness and interest for gospel music developed. Since then my love for gospel music grew, I started out professionally as a gospel Artiste in 2010 following a call to serve in the industry and I do not have a cause to regret my actions". she submitted. 

As a Gospel Artist, she stated, her inspirations  are from the word of God, situations and challenges in her life as a follower of Christ also inspires her greatly. Liz Dayspring's role models are many, each of them have their own individual things that she  admires, but she admires  Tope Alabi, Sinach & CeCe Winans greatly and look up to them. 

Aside for her love for music, Liz, also like working with youth and children helping to equip them for the future. She is a role model to many and God's given gift to every environment she finds herself in, using her gift to bless others in each and every way possible.

She is ambitious and passionate about using her voice-which is a gift from God. She also uses her musical talent to minister healing, life changing experience, joy to the body of Christ and the world.

In her words  "In the future I would like to see myself continuing on with my music journey, to be  a blessing to souls everywhere through the word of God and also to  create an interactive platform for young artists who are looking up to me as a role model"  

Concerning her 10th Anniversary, she said she would have love to celebrate in a bigger way, to appreciate God and the people that have supported her over the years, but because of the corona virus ravaging the world, the celebration will be on a low key. But that would not stop her from releasing one of the single in the album in the coming weeks.

Born ,Elizabeth Olusola Anjorin, her dream is to do collaboration with talented and popular gospel artistes, Tope Alabi and Sinach.  

Photo: Liz Dayspring. Credit: Liz Dayspring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS EXPRESS BY READERS ON THIS PAGE ARE PERSONAL OPPPION OF THE READER(S) AND DO NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF THE ADMIN.