Thursday 19 March 2020

I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER , SOPHIA THE PROMOTER.

Sophia is not your regular brand influencer, the reason is that she does not only influence brands, she add values and life to brands, she might not have large followers on her Instagram page, but she is highly referenced, because she is helping lots of small scale business owners to be feasible on social media by teaching the technical know how, absolutely free, he POD is one of the most sort after on Instagram.     

Sophia the promoter as she also known is a staunch advocate for cancer awareness , she has been part of many project in this regard.Our editor caught with her recently  and she talked briefly about her brand. excerpt . 

How did you become a brand influencer and how much were you paid for your first job?

Starting out, I never had intentions of being a brand influencer. I saw the struggles of vendors and decided to create a platform that can help create visibility and drive in sales for every online business owner, but as time goes by, things changed, little by little I started expanding and my voice and vision for Vendors became stonger and I saw myself becoming an influencer in the making, I got my first ambassador deal and first advert, the pay wasn't bad but it was okay as a beginner and it encouraged me to keep doing what am doing, am not yet there but I will definitely get there.

Though you have less than 10k followers but you have been able to create a niche for your brand. How did you it?

Your number of followers do not determine your impact. I guess the answer to this would be consistency. You see, consistency is what can make you stand out in this field not the amount of followers you have, people choose me cos the impact I make on their business is great.

What has social media done for your business

Social media has exposed my business, it has given me the platform, i have been able to speak to multiple people at the same time.

What is your view about the proposed bill on hate speech?

The Proposed bill on hate speech? Well, okay, I welcome this development,but we need to be clarified on what a hate speech is and shouldn't be used as a tool in the hands of our politicians

Aside from being a promoter of brands. You also do online training and you run pods. How do you cope?

The key to this is effective time management and then I thank God for the amazing team I work with, they are wonderful and make things easier for me.

What are the future plans for your brand Sophia The Promoter?

Just one plan!. to be mentioned among great influencers... Like when they say top 5 influencers, not top 5 influencers in Nigeria, I mean top 5 in the world! I hope to be mentioned! I just want to be widely know for helping online Vendors sell world wide not just in Nigeria. I pray and I hope to get there someday.

What other things do you do aside from been an influnecer? 
Am a professional Graphic Designer, Event Manager and A Cancer Advocate.

What other things do you do , that people don't really know?

I Rap, and I love wrestling, I always wanted to be a professional wrestler or a Rap Artist.

So do we see you pursing that ambition ?

(Smiles) At what age.

Photo Credit:Sophia The Promoter

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS EXPRESS BY READERS ON THIS PAGE ARE PERSONAL OPPPION OF THE READER(S) AND DO NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF THE ADMIN.